Job Vacancy: Operations Manager
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Dar Es Salaam
About this Job:
This is a senior position which offers a great opportunity for growth, team work and networking beyond normal environment.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall health of the systems and programmes portfolio of CAN Tanzania. This includes ensuring operations are active and programmes are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard. He/she should ensure organisational processes, quality, teamwork and productivity as well as efficiency. These should include: leading efforts to build and manage strategic partnerships with partners and like-minded and other key target groups while developing relationships with organisations that compliment CAN Tanzania’s work; leading and championing CAN Tanzania’s commitment to excellence through a monitoring, evaluation, learning and communication focused approach to its programmes and operations. The post offers significant opportunities for innovation, networking, development and growth of existing services, working closely with members and counterpart organisations, while contributing to joint development and working groups at local and regional perspectives.
Requirements Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant work and progressive experience
- Relevant degree or proven qualification in the field
- Proven experience in managing contracts, achieving tasks and managing human capital;
- High ability to manage and execute projects on time and within budget line.
- Ability to represent, communicate and leading successful negotiations for partnerships on behalf of CAN Tanzania
- Commitment to strengthen and promoting team player building skills and working environment;
- Great result-based focus, handling multi tasks, higher perspectives and priorities within time;
- Ability to motivate and engage a team to deliver timely with great skills and leadership on value for money;
- Strong self-motivation, initiatives and independence
- Strategists, flexible and pragmatic leader with strong organizational development and growth skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes and cover letter showing strength and motivation via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application to be submitted by 15th January 2020